Friday, June 27, 2008

Let James McAvoy Soothe Your Weekend

I'm out for the weekend so to not leave you hanging like Kim Wilde here are pictures of cute-as-a-sexy-button James McAvoy acting weird and kooky on some program called "TRL". I should know what that is, but I'm drawing a complete blank. American cable TV, for the most part, is such a complete blur. Hopefully on Monday I will be able to start my long-gestating UMA Awards, first up my top ten of 2007. Christ, we're six months into the new year and I'm only just getting around to this stuff. I blame the distributors!! It's my story and I'm stickin' with it.

So, yeah, James McAvoy likes Savoys, Ahoy! Have a nice weekend!


I'm not sure what he's doing in that bottom right corner pic, but I like his style!


J.D. said...


Have I ever mentioned that? ;)

Adem With An E said...

TRL = Total Request Live on MTV. It's their biggest music show on a station that barely plays any music.

Catherine said...

He looks freakishly like my old art teacher in those shots.

Kamikaze Camel said...

Your sexy former art teacher?