Monday, June 16, 2008

I Love Making Completely Random, Unnecessary and Unqualified Guesses

Emily Mortimer and Max Von Sydow will win the 2010 Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actor and Actress for their roles in Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island (aka Asheville).


When this event comes to pass, remember I said so in June 2008. And if it doesn't, well, nobody will remember this anyway! I haven't read the book, I haven't heard anything from the set, I don't know anything about it. It's just a completely random, unnecessary and unqualified guess. I'm weird like that.

4 comments:

Rural Juror said...

From your lips to god's ears

Rural Juror said...

Woah. I read up, and she plays an escaped mental patient/serial killer? Sweet.

J.D. said...

If it happens, I will proclaim you as my new personal God, Glenn.

ACADEMY AWARD-WINNER EMILY MORTIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the most orgasmic thing I've ever blindly shouted into the air.

NATHANIEL R said...

It's actually going to be PATTY CLARKSON (who has barely been able to contain her glee at the role she's been given) but you're close! ;)