Monday, May 12, 2008

UMA Award Preview: Best Supporting Actress

Joan Allen Saskia Burmeister Emma Booth Ruby Dee Lisa Flanigan Judy Greer Rosamund Hanson Allison Janney Julie Kavner Nicole Kidman Regina King Sibse Babett Knudsen The Lovely Laura Linney Michelle Pfeiffer Amy Madigan Samantha Morton Archie Panjabi Sidney Tamiia Poitier Saiorse Ronan Amy Ryan Imelda Staunton Tilda Swinton Maia Thomas Kristen Thomson Kate Winslet Sheri Moon Zombie

**please note I have not seen Cate Blanchett in I'm Not There yet**



...coming soon...


Kamikaze Camel said...

Can I just say that I love that, completely by accident, it appears that Saiorse Ronan and Sheri Zombie are eyeing each other off and The Lovely Laura Linney is caught in the middle.


Dave said...

I'm sure this is because they're Australian, but I haven't heard of about a third of those. And what was Regina King in last year?

Also, is that person to left of Imelda Staunton supposed to be green?

BTW, that music thing on your sidebar was so loud I almost fell out of my chair. Jesus wept.

J.D. said...

LOL, Glenn.

I'm seriously lovin' these.

Barry said...

What movie for Kate Winslet?

Glenn said...

Dave, yeah, that music thing isn't really working the way I anticipated. The girl is bathed in green light, so yes.

Regina King was in Year of the Dog, while Winslet was in Romance & Cigarettes.