Saturday, May 24, 2008

This Is Iceland

This is the selection Iceland chose to represent them in this year's Eurovision Song Contest, being held tomorrow. It's a very good song for Eurovision and I've glad they made it through to the final (Iceland don't have any neighbours to just give them points automatically). If there's any justice then they'll be getting a few douze pois from the voters.



I don't think I'll be liveblogging this year's Eurovision Song Contest. It takes a lot of effort. Effort I just don't have. Nevertheless, it'll still be awesome.

2 comments:

Bill Chapman said...

I can't help feeling that the competition would be fairer if all the competitors sang in Esperanto. If you're not familiar with the language, take a look at: www.esperanto.net

Anonymous said...

Iceland is a Nordic country and as such more likely than most to receive votes from Norway, Sweden, Denmark and to some extent Finland.