Friday, May 2, 2008

The Greatest Clip Known To Mankind

Okay, I say that a lot, but this clip is really really really great. I've been watching the first two seasons of How I Met Your Mother on DVD this past week. I've grown to love it, it's very very funny. I mean, really? The Cockamouse? Swarley? Very genius. However, nothing (and I repeat NOTHING) could have prepared me for this. Robin Sparkles' "Let's Go To The Mall".


Let's go to the mall everybody /
Come on Jessica /
Come on Tori /
Let's go to the mall /
You won't be sorry /
Put on your jelly bracelets /
And your cool graffiti coat /
At the mall having fun /
Is what it's all aboot


GENIUSetc!

I seriously haven't laughed this hard in aaages. "I'm gonna rock your body 'til Canada Day." And that ROBOT! Just... wow. Brilliant.

2 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Watching someone discover Robin Sparkles for the first time is like watching someone open a present on Christmas morning. Oh, the joy! Heh, so seriously, I'm so glad you've found this. It's spectacular.

JS said...

Then you'll probably like Sarah Michelle Gellar's "Teen Horniness is Not a Crime" song from Southland Tales.