Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Great Moments in Television History #72

Watching At the Movies last night allowed me to bare witness to one of the greatest and most hilarious moments in the history of television. EVER! In David and Margaret's one star review of What Happens in Vegas (that dreadful looking Ashton Kutcher/Cameron Diaz movie out this week) there was this glorious exchange between the two:

DAVID: What happened to Cameron Diaz?

MARGARET: I don't know, but Ashton Kutcher is really unimpressive...

DAVID: Tell me about Ashton Kutcher? What do we know about him?

MARGARET: Well, I don't know except that I think some people might think he's good looking.

DAVID: Oh, okay.

MARGARET: And hence...

DAVID: He's married to somebody, isn't he?

MARGARET: I don't read the gossip columns, David, I'm sorry.

DAVID: Okay. All right. Nor do I.

Love has a name and it is David Stratton and Margaret Pomeranz.

No comments: