Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Best Album of 2008 (so far)

I'm currently listening to an album that is unbelievably awesome. You could say it's gold. I'd never heard of this artist before (it is their debut album afterall) but after seeing some of the people she has worked with on the record, it makes total sense for it to be the best album I've heard so far in 2008. I only picked it up from the office because I thought the album cover was brilliant. Sometimes you can judge a book by it's cover.

There's nothing more exciting than discovering a totally amazing album by somebody you never even knew existed beforehand.

I'm obviously deliberately not telling you who/what it is. I'll write something more formal later.


Fox said...


Adem With An E said...

I was just about to say Santogold. How fucking GOOD is that record??