Sunday, March 23, 2008

Shia... Car Wash... Something Something...

There are few young male celebrities who can make me act like a 15-year-old girl all giggling and flustered and the like. They're normally all just so pretty in the bland sort of way. I wouldn't know a Chase from a Paul from a Jonas. But Shia LaBeouf? Well, I get giggly and start acting like a rambling idiot (even moreso than usual).

For whatever reason.

And so, now, I present to you pictures of Shia at a car wash for absolutely no reason other than a) He's Shia and b) He's wearing a plain white shirt and jeans. And, again for some unknown reason, there's something incredibly sexy with a white tee and jeans. I think it has to do with Jimmy Dean. Yes. I think so.

All images can be clicked to enlarge.

Courtesy of JustJared (click for more).

Hey, I never said there wasn't a... trend (yeah, that's the word) to these images.

1 comment:

sora said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.