Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Drink Your Smoothie

At the risk of vomitting yet another There Will be Blood "I drink your milkshake" joke into the blogosphere, this scanned image from a magazine article about Jamie Bell delighted me to no end.

[click to watch him grow]

Also, a line like "I drink him up" is perhaps just too dirty for Stale Popcorn so no milkshake jokes here. Nevertheless, doesn't he just look perfect in this picture? Smooth, even. (oh lord... the puns! THE PUNS!)

It's Jamie's birthday in TEN days so you just know there's going to be a whole lot of Jamie-related goodies over the next week and a half, don't you? Meanwhile you can see all the delectable treats of the above photoshoot over at JBO.


Boyd said...

Oh dear, he looks so.... mature in this picture. I barely recognised him. (In the other pics that accompany the article he's definitely more Jamieish)

sora said...

I'll go get my Jamie flood pants... ;)