Sunday, February 17, 2008

Romance & Bobby Cannavale

I watched John Turturro's Romance & Cigarettes today, a movie I have been wanting to see since it's premier at Venice two-and-a-half years ago. It turns out that it wasn't worth it. I'm not sure what Turturro was doing, but it wasn't directing. It was just all over the place. Why were the neighbours suddenly attacking James Gandolfini? How old were Mary Louise Parker, Mandy Moore and Aida Tutturo meant to be? etc yada blah.

The best part, however - apart from Kate Winslet, who lifts the movie whenever she's on screen - was this brief scene of Bobby Cannavale undressing to the tune of Janis Joplin's "Piece of a My Heart" and doing karate moves. So, naturally, here are some screencaps.




[click to make him grow]

But, yes, the movie? C

2 comments:

sora said...

:drool:

adam k. said...

OMG, I want Bobby Cannavale.