Saturday, January 5, 2008

Look, Here's the Deal

It's nearly midnight and it's still 30 degrees outside. I think it's about 556 billion degrees right where I'm sitting. I know I promised the last two parts of my 2007 musical revue, but as much as I'm enjoying having my Top 75 Singles of 2007 on shuffle for days on end I just can't be stuffed right now typing it all out for you guys.

It's the middle of summer here and if Academy Award winner Al Gore taught us anything it's that the world is getting hotter by a million bazillion trillion degrees every year so I think it's alright to be a lazy git right about now.

So, until the weather goes back down to a toasty 302 billion degrees celcius I'm not going to be doing too many entries. Unless I get a sudden burst of inspiration. And you never know when they are going to occur. I think that "cool change" is sweeping in overnight so that'll be sweet relief. Still, Al Gore could fly to Japan and fuck everything up again.

Plus, I gotta work ten hours tomorrow and that ain't fun!

1 comment:

Adem With An E said...

It's been an absolute fucking joke, hasn't it? Last night it was so hot and muggy in my bedroom whilst trying to study, I was almost convinced I'd been sitting in a pool of my own urine rather than sweat. Lucky I don't have such bladder control problems ala Fergie for this to have actually been the case, but still, you get the idea.

MUCH cooler now though, got everything open and hoping to drop the house temp down from 903 to at least 50 degrees.