Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Adam < Glenn

Clearly I am superior to Adam from Crumb by Crumb. But, apart from proving my awesomeness, I am posting this to highlight the plight of Save Scrabulous. It must be saved. But mostly it's just because I'm amazing.

That little conversation box could be really confusing to someone who didn't know what we were talking about.

...so naturally, I'm not saying what we were talking about. Needless to say, it involved nakedness.


J.D. said...

I love the internet sometimes. There's just soooo much messed up with it to resist!

adam k. said...

OK, what Glenn neglected to mention in this post is that I am now beating him by like 50 points in our new game. Yay for the word "stammer"

And yeah, that dialogue would indeed be confusing to the unfamiliar. It kind of sounds like we're having online sex (which we were not).

(not that Glenn's not a cutie)