Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Will Atone

omgomgomgomgomg I quite literally died and went to heaven. Why you ask? Well, because I received this in the mail:


Yes! I won a free pass to an advance screening of Atonement omgomg!!! Sure, the movie is out on Boxing Day anyway, but still!!omg!! SEVEN DAYS EARLY! I believe that equates to a woo and a hoo, thank you very much. I've been waiting for Atonement all year long so I'm super psyched about seeing it early and now I don't have to see it on Boxing Day, I can see one of the other five million movies opening that day.

And that "6:30 PM Sharp" bit gives me hope that it will actually start on time, unlike the other occasional early screening I go to, which have a tendency to start anywhere up to half an hour late.

My favourite part of the pass is the bit at the very bottom (click the image below if you can't read it).


So, what? Will they confiscate my mobile phone?

5 comments:

Neel Mehta said...

Congrats on the pass. They can be the best little surprises.

So, what? Will they confiscate my mobile phone?

Not for keeps, but yes. Here in the States they'll tag and bag them, making you wait until after the movie to pick yours up. Or you could leave it in your car.

I'm seeing Atonement Thursday night and will put up a non-spoiler review Friday.

Rural Juror said...

WOOOOOO

Joel said...

I know the feeling. I get to see No Country on sunday morning!

Cal said...

Congrats Glenn. It's everything you're hoping for and more ;-)

J.D. said...

Why isn't it ever meeee????

Well, anyways, congrats Glenn.

Please love it.