Sunday, December 9, 2007

Emily Barclay Pops in For a Chat


Hi!

I'm Emily Barclay!

Remember me?

I was entirely amazing in Suburban Mayhem and In My Father's Den! Remember those? Yeah, I was amazing in them. What's up with me you ask? Well, after I won an AFI award for playing that Katrina bitch in Suburban Mayhem I was dumped from that bitch Bronte movie - seriously, who was this Bronte chick anyway? And, like, please, that movie's gonna be a big pile of shit anyway. You know how I know that? Because they fired me. ME! Losers don't know what they're doing.

After those shenanigans I went to Los Angeles and basically did fuck all and, needless to say, I won't be becoming Australia's "next big thing". Then I went back to New Zealand and became a waitress. So... umm... I'm still just kickin' back and doing nothing until I start filming Prime Mover in March, a movie so obviously high profile that it doesn't even have an IMDb profile. Awesome, huh?!

...where are those sadface emoticons when you need them?

2 comments:

Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you are a sad sad person. you have nothing better to do with your time that find out what other people are up to because nothing is going on in your life.

Do you even have a life! oh, where are those sad face emoticons when you need them!