Thursday, December 27, 2007

100 Greatest Movie Posters: #60 - Gone with the Wind

#60
Gone with the Wind (1939)
Directed by Victor Fleming
Unknown Designer
Film Nationality - USA
Poster Nationality - USA (1980 ReRelease)



[click to enlarge]

WHY ARE SO MANY POSTER DESIGNERS AFRAID OF COLOURS??? I will never get it. Never. And I mean nice beautiful colours such as those on display here, not eye-gougingly awful colours like Mama's Boy or whatever. In other areas of interest, this poster for Gone with the Wind sure is epic, isn't it? And while I'm generally not a huge fan of "painted" posters (they all look waaaay too similar after you look a lot of them) this one is just delicious.

3 comments:

JA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

Kamikaze Camel said...

I'm sorry, what?