Saturday, November 17, 2007

When Bad Posters Strike: Mad Money


[click to enlarge, via via]

I now present to you a (fictional) conversation between Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah and Katie Kate Cher Katie Holmes.

Diane: Look at me! I'm 71 years old and I'm in incredible shape!

Queen: GIVE!!!ME!!!MONEY!!!

Katie: If I could turn back time... If I could find a way...

Diane: I'm a bit hungry though. Perhaps I could have a chicken salad and nobody would notice.

Queen: NEEEEED!!!!MONEY!!!!!NOW!!!!!!

Katie: I found someone... to take away the heart ache...

Diane: I mean, if nobody sees me throwing up in the bathroom afterwards then it's like it never even happened. If a tree falls in the woods and all that mumbo jumbo.

Queen: *stuffs face with money*

Katie: You've to be strong when you're out on your own... because sooner or later we all sleep alone...

Diane: My face looks sort of skeletal from this angle, doesn't it? Maybe I could have a slice of toast. Maybe.

Queen: Oh god! Money tastes so good!!!!!

Katie: They'll shoot you down just like Jesse James!

Diane: Look at Queen Latifah shove that money down her big fat gob. Money has no carbs, right? No calories. It's money, how can it have calories????

Queen: You know what this money needs to be? DEEP FRIED!!!

Katie: Do you believe in life after love?

Diane: Christ, I need food. My face is falling off!

Queen: Green tastes better than blue!

Katie: Wait, I thought I changed my name to Kate?

{fin}


Also:

Man, I'm talented.

8 comments:

Trey said...

Oh my god. You are my new favorite person.

adam k. said...

This made me laugh a lot. Although I'm not sure why Katie Holmes was acting like Cher. Also, Diane Keaton is only 61 years old. But it was still incredibly funny.

"DEEP FRIED!"

CresceNet said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

James Henry said...

It seriously looks like they just pasted an enormous shot of Diane Keaton's on top of Nicole Ritchie's body. That's horrific.

Kamikaze Camel said...

Adam, have I mentioned I'm terrible at maths.

Katie looks incredibly like Cher circa the late '80s. I pasted the image of Cher from her 1987 album Cher onto her body incase you didn't know.

Screscenet, have I mentioned I don't know any other languages apart from english? Cause I don't. Not at all.

Rural Juror said...

This movie is doomed.

J.D. said...

Glenn, you are a brilliant madman.

MrRed2020 said...

All three ladies look really good in the poster, and I think i will definitely check Mad Money out when it's released next month! If you haven't seen the trailer yet, you can find it here:
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=390772