Thursday, November 15, 2007

Vote 4 James Dean

Because it's the right thing to do. You know you want to. Just look at him. He is perfection. By the way, most of the below pictures are clickable for larger versions.
















And etc etc... I feel entirely justified posting every single one of those images. I got plenty more where they came from!

And because somehow Hugh Jackman got beaten down earlier in the competition (and also because I am weak) here are some new photos of Jackman at the beach (where else would he be?) just to show what those people are missing. Seriously. It makes no sense! Source/SocialiteLife.

8 comments:

sora said...

[explodes]

Kamikaze Camel said...

I know, right?!

Hules said...

James Dean is rather nice, but something about Hugh Jackman in those pictures reminds me of my father, which is okay, because I'm already scarred for life.

Still, I think it's best if I just avoid thinking about it.

adam k. said...

Why thank you, Glenn, for promoting me. Though I guess you're really promoting Dean. Which is fine. He DOES need to win this one. Absolutely. Before this ridiculous Rudd thing, I expected him to go all the way. Now I'm not so sure...

Sorry again about Hugh. It's all that random guy Greg's fault. He swung it with his ridiculous eenie-meeny-miney-mo vote. But there you go.

adam k. said...

Also, these photos make it look like Hugh's doing some kind of ridiculous dance on the beach. I love it.

Kamikaze Camel said...

Yes, that's why Hugh is amazing.

greg said...

:(

adam k. said...

(sorry, Greg)