Monday, November 26, 2007

To Be Franco

I am completely and utterly aware that James Franco is not a terrific actor, nor does he ever seem to appear in good movies. Sure, he was the only actor worth paying attention to in Spider-Man 3 and he was a worthy Golden Globe winner for that James Dean biopic - and I think it is that latter project that is the catalyst for my cooing over Franco. He actually looks frighteningly like James Dean just without the queer sensitivity and the magnificent acting chops and everything else that adds together to makes Dean the sexiest man to ever live. I mean, HELLO!

Anyway, back to Franco, he recently did a photoshoot that once again makes me forget he hasn't been in a good movie in a very long time and just makes me stare at his pretty pretty face. Yummy. Click the pictures to watch him grow. You know you want to!


5 comments:

Rural Juror said...

He's really hot in that movie I can't remember the name of with Shane West that's a really loose version of Cyano deBergerac.

Trey said...

All of my love for him comes from Freaks and Geeks, which he's really quite good on.

adam k. said...

I don't think he looks very much like James Dean at all.

Hmm, also, I just noticed that you're word recognition thingy is gone. Thanks for that.

adam k. said...

you're = your

Kamikaze Camel said...

Trey, I'd love him more for Freaks and Geeks if they had aired more than, like, three episodes of it.