Friday, November 16, 2007

Get Sexy

So, I'm trying to remember how long it was into the run of Get Smart that they had Maxwell and Agent 99 fall in love and get married, but if my memory of the copious amount of weekend repeats that I watched as a kid is correct I think it became sort of shit after they did. Didn't it? Or were they together for the entire series and I just don't remember it? I bring this up because I am wondering whether the upcoming Get Smart motion picture starring Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway will feature the characters before or after said relationship. Because, well, Steve and Anne aren't exactly the same age are they?

Nevertheless, they both look incredibly sexy, especially Anne but y'all know my feelings about Steve. Cinematical has the poster for the movie in which Anne looks amazing (that coat is very fantastic) and Steve looks hairy. Hot. I also included the teaser below that because, well, it's super funny even if not much happens. See, Steve can be funny without screaming hysterically.



5 comments:

J.D. said...

It's all so cautiously brilliant. Anne alone does it for me.

par3182 said...

i seem to remember the show running five years and i think they got married in the fourth season

(it's lucky i'm so ancient i can remember these things)

Rural Juror said...

Anne can be such a fox sometimes. Let's hope she's not outacted in this like she has been in everything since Princess Diaries. I really do like her, I just want to see her in movies where she doesn't have THE WORST BRITTISH ACCENT EVER.

Hot coat.

Kamikaze Camel said...

I knew I wasn't imagining things (in relationship to the Max/99 relationship).

JA said...

Why do I find that poster completely hysterical? It reminds me of the cover for Ben Stiller and Janeane Garafolo's book, seen here, that would make me bust into fits every time I saw it for a long time. Janeane's bug-eyes got me every time.

God I love Anne, though; and she's looking super-hot there.