Friday, November 2, 2007

!!!!!!!!

I saw a really bloody amazing movie today. I also watched Freedom Writers on DVD. But, this really bloody amazing movie? It's really bloody amazing. Some people hate it, detest it, loathe it beyond all else. But I was just so... pumped! I was literally on the edge of my seat by the end and that's just not something I do. So, yes, amazing. Also, after it ended - and after all the credits had rolled - I went and purchased the soundtrack because I had to have it. Anyway. I liked it.

10 comments:

David said...

So erm...what was the movie o_O?

JA said...

You're a tease, man.

Kamikaze Camel said...

You all know it. It's not like it's some secret hidden film. A quick glance an entry or two down should solve it for you.

J.D. said...

If it's The Game Plan, I think I'll snap, dude...

David said...

I know what it is! I'm really shocked you've just seen it now! Poor Australia! Sheesh and i thought the UK was bad for releases! That sucks! We're only just getting the "other part" in a few weeks.

Barry said...

Across the Universe?? That's a soundtrack everyone should have =)

Joel said...

My guess it Death Proof?
Since I went out and bought the soundtrack to that straight after seeing it too.

JA said...

Yay, is Death Proof right? Oh I'll be super glad if it's Death Proof. I loved it so as well. And it does have a kick-ass soundtrack.

Maybe you'll specify SOMEDAY.

Also, I want to hear more about what you thought of Paperhouse. ... I'm waiting. ...

J.D. said...

I'm getting too many unnecessary mixed signals.

So, Glenn, blink once if it's Death Proof, and twice if it's Across the Universe... and then tell us how many times you blinked, cuz we can't see you through the comment page. It's the internet, not magic.

Kamikaze Camel said...

Well let me put it this way... I already got the Across the Universe soundtrack from work.