Sunday, November 4, 2007

20 Reasons to Love Quentin Tarantino

Just because I'm feeling the QT love lately.

20. The car gunshot scene in Pulp Fiction.

19. Honey Bunny and Pumpkin.

18. "Twisted Nerve" in Kill Bill, Vol 1 and Death Proof

17. Darryl Hannah's trenchcoat in Kill Bill, Vol. 1

16. Bridget Fonda in Jackie Brown.

15. Pulp Fiction.

14. "Kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy, hysterically funny, but not funny-looking guy who you could fuck."

13. The Jackie Brown opening credits set to Bobby Womack's "Across 110th Street".


12. "Battle Without Honour or Humanity".

11. The Pulp Fiction poster.

10. "Down in Mexico".

9. Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction.

8. Uma Thurman's wig in Pulp Fiction.

7. O-Ren Ishii.

6. Pam Grier in Jackie Brown.

5. Kill Bill, volumes one and two combined.

4. The Vanishing Point car chase in Death Proof.

3. "You know, I've always liked that word, 'gargantuan'... I so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence."

2. The Jackie Brown soundtrack.

1. Booh-yah.

5 comments:

Rural Juror said...

Do I take this to mean Jackie Brown is your favorite Tarantino? Becuase, if so....Booya kasha!

Rural Juror said...

Seriously, I love it

Kamikaze Camel said...

I've said it many times, yes.

adam k. said...

I forgot who said the gargantuan quote. Please jog my memory. Was it Uma?

Why "Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction" but no "Uma Thurman in Kill Bill"?

Kamikaze Camel said...

Oh, I meant to say "in Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill." Silly me.

Daryl Hannah says the "gargantuan" quote to Michael Madsen as he's dying and she's telling him all these black mamba facts. Teehee.