Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Queens Of The Radio

If you ever sit at your computer while reading this blog and think "Hmm, Glenn writes like a bit of a Queen, but does he sound like one too?" Well, you now have proof that, yes, Yes I Do! I don't particularly like the sound of my voice, but there's not much I can do about that can I? I can't really notice an accent either but foreigners apparently pick it straight away.

A couple of weeks back I appeared on a radio program called Inside Splinters, an offshoot of the magazine I and the delightfully amazing Adem write for. He finally got around to uploading the two hour motha of a beast onto the internet for people to download! You can now listen to two hours of hot pop/dance music in between random bouts of Adam and I acting like a pair of stereotypical gay guys constantly talking over one another and bandying around between topic to topic. Topics such as Xanadu, Ammelle and the Sugababes, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Elizabeth Hasselback, depressed Annie Lennox and terrible music videos.

It's all very hilarious if you ask me and you can hear me laughing a lot.

The tracklisting includes:

Rogue Traders - Candy Coloured Lights
Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Thou Shalt Always Kill
The Hives - Giddy Up
Kelis - Young, Fresh & New
Soho Dolls - Prince Harry
Hilary Duff - Dignity
Groove Armada & Mutya - Song 4 Mutya (Kissy Sellout Mix)
Moulinex - Break Chops
Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Stuart Price Remix)
Motiv8 - Break The Chain
Sugababes - Easy (Ultrabeat Mix)
Olivia Newton-John & ELO - Xanadu
Rogue Traders - What You're On
Annie Lennox & 8 Million other women - Sing (Moto Blanco Mix)
Girls Aloud - Call The Shots (Tony Lamezma Mix)
Bloody Beetroots - I Love The Bloody Beetroots
Operaor Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong (Kissy Sellout Mix)
Boys Noize - & Down
The Hives - You Got It All Wrong
Divinyls - Siren Song
The Royal We - Al The Rage
Rogue Traders - Throw Your Arms Around Me
Sugababes - Surprise (Goodbye)
JoJo - Beautiful Girls


If listening to that music and hearing Adem and I camp it up in the studio is your idea of two hours of fun and frivolity then by all means click the link below to download it. It's 82.49mb and is hosted on Sherabee, which allows you the option of several different downloading sites. You can upload it to your iPod and listen to us on the move. Or something.

Sherabee, 82.49mb, Adem and Glenn on Inside Splinters (2hrs)


Enjoy, bitches.

No comments: