Sunday, October 28, 2007

Go Ahead... Make My Day(!!!!11!!sarahblasko!!omg!)

Okay, so I've been in a weird funk all day - a dream I had totally threw me for a loop - but I tell ya what... the best way to get out of one is to have an artist you lovelovelove unexpectedly win an award that you thought was going to go to someone you're not a fan of (hi Missy Higgins). So, Sarah Blasko - you totally just brightened my day. I love you.

Now everyone should go and listen to her albums. They're actually sort of brilliant masterpieces. Here's Sarah playing perhaps my favourite song of hers "Queen of Apology". It's dreamy.


Fact - A Blasko track, "Always Worth It", played in the final episode of Six Feet Under otherwise known as one of the best episodes of television ever.

1 comment:

Adem IAR said...

Those last few minutes of SFU finale, teamed up with Sia's "Breathe Me," that still kills me just thinking about it. I was depressed for a week after I saw that for the first time.

Best TV show ever, although I do think it's tied with Love My Way.