Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Best Line Reading of 2007?

"You don't want the money?"

Have I mentioned how much I love Tilda Swinton lately? Cause I do. A lot. Michael Clayton on the other hand was missing something. Not sure what exactly. More at a later date.


J.D. said...

Tilda is just almost as amazing as chocolate. And that's not bad, considering NOTHING is more amazing than chocolate. Why haven't I seen this yet?

And you saw Bridge to Terabithia? Oh. What did you think of it?

Dave said...

Totally with you. Loved Tilda (has she ever not been awesome?) but the more I think about the film, the more apathetic I feel, and I really don't know why.

Kamikaze Camel said...

I think the movie was just a tad... dry. Maybe not the right word but it's all I can think of right now.

JD, B+. Words coming later.

RC said...

tilda did do a great job (as did wilkinson).

i kind of think swinton has a good chance of being lost in the shuffle because the longer it's been since i've seen the movie the less of her lines and scenes i remember (i remember the scene at the end with her and clooney and i also remember the scene with her sweety arm pits in the bathroom...the rest are fading)

Kamikaze Camel said...

I'm not too sure how the film will hold up, but I really liked Tilda. I just thought the way she said "You don't want the money?" was perfection.